EcoVision supports companies in reducing their energy bills. We conduct energy audits to assess energy use and consequently propose savings options, working according to the ‘Trias Energetica’ principles: (1) reduce energy usage, (2) maximize the usage of renewable sources, (3) maximize the efficient usage of fossil fuel in production processes.
Below you can find an overview of related EcoVision projects:
- Feasibility efficient air conditioning Ministry of Finance (2012)
- Energy and water efficiency in office buildings of Aqualectra (2009)
- Energy audit and advise on use of solar energy at CPA, KTK and CPO (2011)
- Design and construction of solar system National Park (Christoffel-park) (2010)
- Site Specific Environmental Study Floating Solar Project (2016)
- Implementation study for water and electricity supply at the national park (2003)